Adult Discipleship Training
Family Music Time
(Birth through Kindergarten with Parents)
Sanctuary Choir Rehearsal
First Baptist Church-Richmond
Mother's Day Out!
Registration for Fall 2015 begins Wednesday, March 4th at 8am.
We have a number system that we use. Numbers go out at our backdoor on Tuesday, March 3rd at 5pm. Take a number, go home for the night and return at 8am on March 4th. You register in numerical order by the number you pulled.
Call Ashley at 281-342-7729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mother's Day Out program here at First Baptist Church has been in existence for over 25 years. We are a licensed program by the State Of Texas. Our program runs from September through May, and follows the LCISD school calendar.
You have the option of choosing one day, two days, or three days to attend. The one day a week program is on Wednesday, and the two days a week program is Tuesday and Thursday. Should you choose to attend all three days, then you would come on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our Pre-K class is a 3 day class which meets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Our operating time is from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. We offer an "early bird" drop off at 8:00am for an additional $10.00. Our tuition rates for Fall 2014-2015 are:
One day a week - $100/month with a $50 supply fee*
Two days a week - $180/month with a $60 supply fee*
Three days a week - $225/month with a $70 supply fee* (Our Pre-K class is a 3 day class)
*The supply fee is a fee due in September and January along with tuition. This fee helps to cover the costs of snacks, arts and crafts, personal care products such as wipes, and changing pads and food we offer at various "parties" throughout the year.
We have a $50 application fee that is non-refundable at the time of registration.
- a safe, loving environment for your child
- indoor and outdoor activities
- potty training cooperation
- arts and crafts
- non-denominational chapel
- loving, sensitive, experienced caregivers
- full pre-school curriculum in our four year old class with a certified teacher
- music and movement classes
- Spanish speaking class for the older three classes once a week
- range in age from 9 months through a Pre-K program
- enjoy a low teacher to child ratio, 2:12, with the exception of the youngest room (babies) which has a 2:8 ratio, and the Pre-K room which has a ratio of 3:18 or 20
- can attend a one, two, or three day program
- are a precious gift from God
Like us on Facebook!
FBC - Richmond
March 29 - April 5, 2015
Sunday, March 29
10:30am Palm Sunday Service
Wednesday, April 1
6:00 pm A Service of Love & Communion
Friday, April 3
9:00 am - 3:00 pm Six Hours One Friday
The Sanctuary and Prayer Garden will be available for come and go personal prayer time.
7:00 pm Tenebrae Service in the Sanctuary.
Sunday, April 5
8:00 am Sonrise Service
8:45 am Easter Breakfast in the Gym
9:30 am Children’s Egg Hunt
10:00 am** Easter Worship Service*
Our Sanctuary Choir presents
Behold the Lamb
CELEBRATION OF OUR RISEN SAVIOR!
*Nursery provided birth through 4 years
** Note the time difference—10:00 am instead of 10:30 am