Like us on Facebook!
FBC - Richmond
First Baptist Church-Richmond
Mother's Day Out!
Call Ashley or Katie at 281-342-7729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently on summer break. We do check email and phone messages during the week, so please leave us a message and we will return your call and/or email within a couple of days.
Registration for the 2019/2020 school year is ongoing. Please call to discuss registration and enrollment .CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE LEFT FOR ONLINE MDO PAYMENTS.
The Mother's Day Out program here at First Baptist Church has been in existence for over 25 years. We are a licensed program by the State Of Texas. Our program runs from September through May, and follows the LCISD school calendar.
You have the option of choosing one day, two days, or three days to attend. The one day a week program is on Wednesday, and the two days a week program is Tuesday and Thursday. Should you choose to attend all three days, then you would come on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our Pre-K class is a 3 day class which meets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Our operating time is from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. We offer an "early bird" drop off at 8:00am for an additional $10.00. Our tuition rates for Fall 2019 are:
One day a week - $150/month with a $65 supply fee*
Two days a week - $230/month with a $75 supply fee*
Three days a week - $260/month with a $85 supply fee* (Our Pre-K class is a mandatory 3 day class)
*The supply/building fee is due in September and January along with tuition. This fee helps to cover the costs of snacks, arts and craft supplies, personal care products such as wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, and changing pads, as well as building usage, insurance and maintenance.
We have a $75 application fee (siblings are $50/each) due at registration that is non-refundable.
- a safe, loving environment for your child
- indoor and outdoor activities
- potty training cooperation
- arts and crafts
- non-denominational chapel every week
- loving, sensitive, experienced caregivers
- the WEE Learn curriculum program-wide
- full pre-school curriculum in our four year old class with a certified teacher to ensure kindergarten preparedness
- music and movement classes every Thursday
- Spanish class for the three and four year old classes once a week
- range in age from 9 months through a Pre-K program
- enjoy a low teacher to child ratio, 2:12, with the exception of the youngest room (babies) which has a 2:8 ratio, and the Pre-K classrooms which have a ratio of 2:15
- can attend a one, two, or three day program
- are a precious gift from God